A safari cup helps the child transition from breastfeeding to drinking from the cup alone, as it contains a straw that facilitates drinking.
* Contains a silicone straw that facilitates the drinking process for the child.
* The cup can be used without a lid.
* The cup is equipped with two handles of flexible, reinforced plastic for easy use by the child on his own.
* Safari cup has a tight-fitting lid to prevent spillage or contamination.
*The cup is made of high quality plastic that is safe for children’s health.
*Used from 6 months old and above.
Instructions for use:
* The cup must be kept clean.
* Before first use and every use, wash all parts with warm water and a medium strength detergent, and rinse well with warm water.
* Boiling water is poured over it and it is not boiled
Delivering: 1-5 work days according to the city.
Our aftersales service will be with you 24 hours / 7 days a week for life time to help you and answers all your questions.